Composition of Sambrosa Melatonin 0,3 mg
The Sambrosa Melatonin contains liquid melatonin, as one of the few products on the market. You might know melatonin pills, but have you ever tried the liquid version? In this unique Sleep Juice we have used several ingredients that stimulate the melatonin production.
Read more about the ingredients in Sambrosa Melatonine:
- Melatonin is a hormone made by the pineal gland and helps to control your sleep - wake rythm.
- Valerian is well known for its calming effects. The herb stimulates a good night's rest. Valerian calms the central nervous system and is often used in times of tension and/or stress. Its very popular since it doesnt have a risk of addiction like many sleep pills do.
- Zizyphus Jujuba: this dried fruit of the Zizyphus Jujuba plant is traditionally used to ease tension. It has a realxing effect on the mind as well as the body.
- Griffonia simplicifolia: this comes from the seeds of a West African bush. Griffonia is loaded with 5-hydroxytryptophaan, which is an important poart of the production of serotonin (a neurotransmitter which is amongst others involved in the production of melatonin).
- L- Tryptophan: L-Tryptophan is an essential amino acid which plays a role in the production of serotonin. We acquire it from food and then turn it into 5-HTP, and then to serotonin.
- Tragacanth (Quell stadon): a very interesting ingredient that gives Sambrosa its texture and makes sure the body absorps Sambrosa evenly.